Government agenciesVersion: 9.4
ABN Lookup is the public view of the Australian Business Register (ABR). As a government agency, you may be eligible to receive additional non-public ABR data including business address, industry information (ANZSIC), email address and Associate details.
Hundreds of government agencies are currently making use of this data to:
- simplify interactions with clients
- identify and verify businesses that have an ABN
- check important information such as the GST status of a business
- identify businesses for registration, research and analysis purposes (using industry coding)
- confirm if the name, address and associate details of business clients are correct.
Please see ABR data explained on the ABR web site for details on how to access non-public ABR data.